Normal Histology of the Uterine Corpus
Selected Non-neoplastic and Benign Diseases of the Endometrium and Myometrium
Precancerous and Putative Precursor Lesions of Endometrial Carcinoma
Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal Malignancies of the Uterine Corpus
Mesenchymal and Miscellaneous Neoplasms of the Uterine Corpus
Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors of the Uterus
Functional Disorders, Pregnancy, and Hormone-Related Changes of the Endometrium
Normal Anatomy of the Uterine Cervix
Pseudoneoplastic and Benign Diseases of the Cervix
Precancerous Lesions of the Cervix
Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal Malignancies of the Cervix
Mesenchymal and Other Miscellaneous Tumors of the Cervix
This Atlas of Uterine Pathology is comprehensive overview of the major pathologic processes that may be encountered in the uterine corpus and cervix. Each section is lavishly illustrated and covers normal histology as well as neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases. Emphasis is placed on presenting the full morphologic and immunophenotypic spectrum of entities, including classical and variant pathology, in a manner that maximizes the utility of the information in routine diagnostic practice.
• Provides a comprehensive overview of the major pathologic processes in the uterine corpus and cervix.
• Lavishly illustrated with hundreds of images.
• Written by experts in the field.
• Oluwole Fadare. University of California, San Diego. La Jolla, CA. USA
• Andres A. Roma. University of California, San Diego. La Jolla, CA. USA