Part of the highly regarded Biopsy Interpretation Series, Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver, 4th Edition, provides practical, highly illustrated information on the diagnosis and prognosis of the full range of biopsies of the liver. Practical, well-organized, and highly readable, this fully revised volume by Dr. Michael S. Torbenson addresses both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of liver biopsies, teaching the best diagnostic practices as well as how to avoid the most common pitfalls.
• Frames each diagnosis in its most common clinical context, explaining how the pathology can be used to make key clinical management decisions.
• Presents key differential features of tumors, organized according to diagnostic category
• Features high-quality photomicrographs and illustrations throughout, including updated images both in print (over 700) and online—more than 900 images in all.
• Includes two new chapters on Radiology Report Interpretation and Cytogenetics and Genomics.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.