1. Complicated Corneal and Scleral Rupture
2. Traumatic Cyclodialysis
3. Traumatic Aniridia
4. Traumatic Dislocation of the Lens
5. Intraocular Hemorrhage
6. Open Globe Injury with Choroidal and Retinal Detachment
7. Choroidal and Retinal Detachment Combined with Cyclodialysis in Open Globe Injury
8. Repairment of Traumatic Choroidal Tear
9. Complicated Ocular Trauma with Corneal Opacity
10. Traumatic Giant Macular Hole
11. Posterior Polar Ocular Perforating Injury
12. Giant Intraocular Foreign Body
13. Orbital Foreign Bodies
14. Traumatic Glaucoma
15. Traumatic Endophthalmitis
16. Permanent Silicone Oil Tamponade
17. Traumatic Optic Neuropathy
18. Complex Orbital Fractures
19. Traumatic Globe Luxation
20. Complicated Blepharal Trauma
21. Severe Ocular Chemical Injury
22. Ocular Laser Burns
23. Pediatric Ocular Trauma
This book is aimed at illustrating the common complicated ocular trauma with typical signs, examinations, surgical procedures and conservative management to clinical practitioners including the nurses, medical students, residents, fellows and ophthalmologists, and help them make the most appropriate decision on the diagnosis and management of such patients.
There are 23 chapters introduced in the book, which covers all types of complicated ocular trauma with brief case reports combined with the most comprehensive pictures. For each disease, a brief introduction, explanation as well as management are offered to the readers. With the illustrative figures and explanations, the goal of making the right diagnose, offering the best advice or treatment to the patients, and understanding surgical procedures would be easily achieved. This book is useful for readers to be fully prepared for the challenge of complicated ocular traumatic cases.
This is the fifth volume of the book series Ocular Trauma.
• Illustrated with case which are a prerequisite for proper managements of eye injuries
• Focuses on complicated and rare ocular trauma which are varied in the clinic and difficult to deal with
• Contributed by well-known and experience doctors and professors
Hua Yan is a professor and chairman at the Department of Ophthalmology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital and the president of Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, China. He is also the president of China Ocular Trauma Society and vice president of Asian Pacific Ophthalmic Trauma Society.