• Expands coverage on green tea, cocoa, wine, cumin and herbs
• Outlines their chemical properties, bioavailability and metabolomics
• Provides a self-teaching guide to learn the mechanisms of action and health benefits of polyphenols
• Ronald Ross Watson, Professor, Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health and School of Medicine, Arizona Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA.
• Victor R. Preedy, Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine, King's College London, UK.
• Sherma Zibadi, MD, Postdoctoral Research Associate of Public Health, Department of Pathology, University of South Florida Medical School, Tampa, USA