1. Changing Trends in the Epidemiology of Endometrial Cancer
2. Cytogenetic Mechanisms in Endometrial Cancer
3. Endometrial Precancers: Diagnosis and Management
4. Hereditary Endometrial Cancers
5. Lymphadenectomy in Endometrial Cancer: Present Status
6. Sentinel Node Mapping in Endometrial Cancer
7. Minimal Invasive Surgery for Management of Endometrial Cancer
8. Review: Clinical Trials Outcome for Chemotherapy in Endometrial Cancer
9. Adjuvant Radiation Therapy in Carcinoma Endometrium: An Update
10. Fertility Preserving Options in Endometrial Cancer
11. MicroRNAs: Role in Cancer and miRNA Signatures in Endometrial Cancer
12. Molecular Targeted Therapy in Endometrial Cancer: Basis and Therapeutics
13. Immunotherapy in Endometrial Cancer: An Evolving Therapeutic Modality
14. Recurrent Endometrial Cancer
15. Non-Endometrioid Histologies: What Is New?
16. Uterine Sarcomas: Review and Update
17. Uterine Smooth Muscle Tumors of Uncertain Malignant Potential (STUMP)
This book discusses in detail the recent advances in the management of endometrial cancer, including the latest therapies and diagnostic methods. The book focuses on treatment-oriented topics such as the role of lymphadenectomy and sentinel node dissection, surgical complications, radiation techniques, and chemotherapy in endometrial cancer, and also explores treatment options in advanced disease stages, including hormonal therapy and targeted therapy. Providing insights into the evidence-based management guidelines for endometrial cancer, this book is a valuable resource for students, trainees and practitioners in the field of gynecology and gyne-oncology.
• Includes summaries of international guidelines of management recommendations for endometrial cancer
• Provides newer insights regarding management of endometrial malignancies at various levels
• Chapters are amply supported with illustrations and figures
• Controversies existing on the subject are also discussed
• Chapters include clear flowcharts to aid in diagnostic and surgical decision making
• Dr. Sumita Mehta completed her postgraduate degree at Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, and is currently a senior specialist in-charge of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at BJRM Hospital, Delhi. She was the secretary of the Indian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ISCCP) and is a certified trainer for colposcopy for the state of Delhi as well as the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). She has conducted several colposcopy workshops all over India and has delivered numerous lectures in various academic forums. She is the editor of 8 books and has published over 75 papers in respected national and international journal. She is on the editorial board of the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Forecast and Heliyon and is a reviewer for several international journals.
• Dr. Bindiya Gupta completed her postgraduate degree at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi and is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi. She has received numerous awards, including the Federation of International Gynecologist and Obstetrics (FIGO) award for best paper from a developing country. She has also been awarded the commonwealth fellowship in Gyn-Oncology and is pursuing her training in Birmingham, UK. She is also an International Federation of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology certified colposcopist, a member of FOGSI and the AOGD Oncology committee, and web editor of ISCCP. She was clinical secretary of the Asia Oceania Association of Genital Infections and Neoplasia (AOGIN) – India, and has conducted various cervical cancer prevention activities at the community level. She has delivered several lectures at national and international conferences and conducted colposcopy workshops. She has published three books and over 60 papers in respected national and international journals.