This book covers the entire topic of recurrent miscarriage extensively. Chapters cover demographics to recent and future management options. A special section on the role of controversial strategies has also been included. Lastly, the book features dedicated chapters on evidence-based approaches, which include step-by-step algorithms for the reader’s convenience.
• The book covers all aspects of RPL in detail
• Chapters cover the latest evidence based approach in diagnosis and management of RPL
• Easy to follow algorithms and key points in each chapter
• Chapters will be supplemented with ample illustrations and figures
• Special section covers the controversies in RPL
• Clinical approach to RPL will be discussed with case scenarios
• A separate section titled beyond convention covers special apects related to RPL