Derived in part from the iconic Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach, the fully revised second edition of Surgical Exposures in Foot and Ankle Surgery: The Anatomic Approach provides a clear view of orthopaedic anatomy from the surgeon’s perspective using easy-to-follow descriptions and more than 300 superb, full-color illustrations. Co-authored by Dr. Richard Buckley and Piet de Boer, this edition carries on the legacy of Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld (1934-2020), offering unique, time-tested coverage of orthopaedic approaches to the ankle, the hindfoot, the midfoot, and the forefoot. New approaches, descriptions, and high-quality illustrations make this an ideal resource for both orthopaedic surgeons and podiatrists.
• Details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection
• Includes descriptions of how to enlarge the approach and the regional anatomy encountered during the approach
• Contains more than 300 full-color illustrations drawn from the surgeon’s perspective
• Provides updated and expanded content throughout, especially for the ankle and midfoot, including new approaches to the talus, cuboid, navicular, and Lisfranc joints
• Features new biomechanical diagrams and revised and expanded sections on anatomy
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.