• Thyroid Disease during Pregnancy
• Hashimoto's Disease
• Hurthle Cell Lesions
• Solitary Thyroid Nodule
• Retrosternal Goiter
• Thyroid Cancer
• Recurrent Thyroid Disease
• Thyroidectomy Techniques
• Post-thyroidectomy Hypocalcemia
• Thyroid Auto-transplantation.
This volume presents and analyses the ongoing arguments, controversies, challenges and debates on thyroid disease with a view to clarifying some uncertainties, and to making suggestions that will help resolve others.
Issues such as thyroid disease during pregnancy, Hashimoto’s disease, Hurthle cell lesions, solitary thyroid nodules, retrosternal goiter, thyroid cancer, recurrent thyroid disease, thyroidectomy techniques, post-thyroidectomy hypocalcemia, and thyroid auto-transplantation are thoroughly explored.
Richly illustrated, the book offers an invaluable tool for all specialists and trainees entrusted with the care of patients suffering from thyroid disease.
• Discusses various thyroid gland-related topics, focusing on debates, challenges and controversies concerning diagnosis and treatment
• Features a reader-friendly structure with a wealth of illustrations and tables for quick reference
• Broadens readers’ understanding of several key thyroid gland disorders