This indispensable resource provides guidance on developing the community-level systems needed for quality mental health care of children. Learn from leading experts the latest information on enhancements to the medical home, mental health competencies, as well as prevention and treatment strategies.
• Assessing and Monitoring Children's Mental Health in Primary Care
• Promoting Adolescents' Mental Health
• Family-Centered Care: applying behavior change science
• Anticipatory Guidance, Surveillance, and Screening
• Care of Special Populations
• Psychotropic Medications in Primary Care Pediatrics
• Effective Communication Strategies
• Common Signs and Symptoms
• And more...