Section 1: Clinical Practice Guidelines From the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 2: Endorsed Clinical Practice Guidelines
Section 3: Affirmation of Value Clinical Practice Guidelines
Section 4: 2019 Policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 5: Current Policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 6: Endorsed Policies
Appendix 1: PPI: AAP Partnership for Policy Implementation
Appendix 2: American Academy of Pediatrics Acronyms
Keep current with the latest clinical practice guidelines and policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics covering more than 50 clinical practice guidelines, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2019.
Updated and expanded content:
• Text and eBook access to AAP clinical practice guidelines and full text of the 2019 AAP policies
• More than 600 policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
• Quick reference tools, including coding tips and patient education handouts
• Ease of use with user-friendly sections and appendixes
• AAP-endorsed clinical practice guidelines and policy statements from other groups
The American Academy of Pediatrics is an organization of 67,000 primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists and pediatric surgical specialists dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The AAP is the largest pediatric publisher in the world, with a diverse list of resources that includes essential clinical and practice management titles and award-winning books for parents.